Sunday, January 17, 2016

Posted by Unknown Posted on 11:34 AM |

New Gallery of Past Works

We have finally gotten a new Gallery integrated into the blog showing my past works. It has been a long time coming as I know some of you do not have accounts on Pinterest, so it makes it difficult to see what I have been doing lately. We will be posting photos to the gallery as pieces become available. Thanks for everyone's support over the last year as it has been an exciting time for me and my wife as we travel down the path of discovery into unchartered jewelry designs.
  • What we do...

    Adams Handcrafted Jewelry specializes in wire-wrapped jewelry. I bend it, weave it, and twist it with an emphasis on movement,and flow creating one-of-a-kind pieces. All of my Jewelry is handmade using stone, semi-precious gemstone or glass bead inclusions and accents picked with care. Each piece exhibits a deep appreciation for the handcrafted cabochons I use along with the rich depths of copper or fine silver wire wrapping designed for each piece.
  • Total Pageviews

  • Copyright Adams Handcrafted Jewelry 2014. Powered by Blogger.